Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Jesus

I would like to take this time to talk about the love of my life, Jesus. You may be saying to yourself, "Who is this character that I always hear these Christians talking about and why should I give Him any recognition?" Well, look at Him. I know some may disagree in regard to His ethnic background when most of your life pictures of Him have been otherwise. He was born in Bethlehem, a hot place in the North African region. The word says that He was comely and not all that desirable to look at. He had hair like wool and it never said that He had a six-pak muscular frame (under the robes He wore). So, in using my Holy Ghost, sanctified imagination, I did this portrait of Him and titled it "My Jesus" because afterall, my relationship with Him is a personal thing! When all have been said and done, He is the Son of the Living God, the Christ and the Savior of the World. These are only a few of His attributes, but the MOST important ones. I suggest you digest them first and then I will explain further in my next blog....click in!

No comments: