Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Jesus/The Book of Life

I will close this particular section on "My Jesus" because I could stay here 'til He comes!! He has been and IS such a unique and mighty force in my life not to mention the close relationship I have with Him at this time in my life... If it had been told to me 20 years ago that such a thing could happen, I would have thought they were crazy but today I see for myself the realization of His Presence and the profound impact He have on me. It is so good to trust in Him and its even better to know that my name is written down in glory in the Book of Life which I will NOW elaborate on. But before I do, I want you to take a good look at the picture. Look real hard and meditate on what you see. Read the scripture Rev. 20:12-15 for more clarity and then I will be back....

No comments: